Eta Sigma Gamma is pleased to announce the call for three positions on the Board of Directors.
Do you have experience working with Eta Sigma Gamma at the collegiate or national level? Are you interested in expanding your service and leadership experiences at the national level?
The National Board of Directors is recruiting for three open positions:
- Communication Director/Secretary
- Professional Member-At-Large
Nominations will open in December 2022 with voting in January 2023. All positions will begin their term of office in April 2023 during the annual business meeting (dates TBD). Gammans possessing exemplary leadership skills and a strong commitment to ESG, and the health education field are critical to the success of ESG. Eta Sigma Gamma invites nominations in the spirit of inclusivity where all forms of diversity are valued and appreciated. f you are interested in joining the ESG Board of Directors, please submit your nomination for the position of interest to Keely Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2022.
Aside from working with a stellar group of health education professionals, there are many benefits associated with joining the ESG Board of Directors, including:
- Actively participating in the advancement of the health education profession.
- Promoting the value of ESG to health education academic programs, students, and professionals, as well as public health stakeholders.
- Opportunity to positively influence the future direction of ESG.
- Opportunity to develop new leadership skills.
- Opportunity to earn Category II Continuing Education Contact Hours for CHES®/MCHES®.
For more information about each position, including the term of office requirement, please review this document. Nomination/submission forms for each of the three open position can be downloaded as fillable Word documents at:
Should you have any questions about the positions, or the submission process, please contact Keely Rees at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering yourself or a colleague for the available positions with the National ESG Board of Directors. Your commitment to National ESG ensures the continued growth and contributions of the honorary to Gammans and the Health Education.