@nationalesg #GamFam #ESGtshirt #ESG2021 #SOPHE2021dX
We are so excited to see you online at the SOPHE 2021dX virtual conference! ESG will be hosting this year’s t-shirt event online. We will miss in-person interactions, networking, and learning about each chapter. Fortunately, to keep the tradition alive we have created a plan for this event to take place online. Interactions will now be virtual through our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We invite every chapter to participate in our social media activities during the SOPHE 2021dX Annual Conference. Below are the details on how to participate:
Create a social media post with your chapter’s ESG/School t-shirt. We recommend posts are created and posted starting on April 5. (Monday!) We will share/retweet your posts during the conference week.
We suggest posts include:
- Pictures (max of 4) of t-shirt, chapter members, recent activity or chapter meeting
- Name of school/chapter
- Short description (250 characters max) introducing the chapter, can include semester highlights, recent events/activities, member shout outs, description of your ESG t-shirt
- Use a hashtag trending during the conference (ex: #GamFam, #ESGtshirt, #ESG2021, #SOPHE2021dX)
- Mention/tag @nationalesg
Social media posts can be on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. If a Tiktok video is created, it can be attached to a post on any of the other mentioned media accounts.
- If you have multiple media accounts, the post can be shared on all to increase interactions.
- If you do not have social media accounts you may email your post/pictures to studentrep@EtaSigmaGamma.org, and we will post on your behalf.
We encourage you to retweet/like/comment on other chapter’s posts and pictures. This a great opportunity to interact and learn about each other.
We hope to see you all next week, and look forward to reading and sharing the posts you create!
Don’t forget to mention/tag @nationalesg